1) I’m not sure if I can get into this season of True Blood. It’s too far off track from the books… The Sookie Stackhouse Novels… And if there’s not a Bill-Sookie-Eric Triangle… and sex… with Eric… well I don’t think I can get into it.
Oh Yeah!! That’s how I roll!!
2) It’s Summer. 107 degrees!!! I don’t like that. At. All.
3) I cried over that frickin’ Turtle!! Remember that turtle I didn’t want… it can grow to be huge… and a killer… I cried over the thought of turnin’ it loose. It’s either keep it another year or let it go now so it can get acclimated to the river.
We are keepin’ it… another year.
4) The battle of the wasps is still pretty much going on. They are everywhere. In some the oddest places… gates, around the pool, the carport, the back porch, and well everywhere. Roy’s opened the gate to the dog pen and hornets came out after him. He opened the driveway gate and a red wasp went after him. He retrieved the pool floaties from the chicken house and found a hornets nest attached to them… he didn’t get stung not one time. He leads a charmed life.
5) I would have gotten stung… over and over and over.
6) I do not lead a charmed life.
7) Shit just happens to me.
8) I was makin’ salsa the other night, and cut my fingers twice and trimmed off a nail. Roy said, “how much booze have you drank?”
“Dude! None! I wish I had. It would give me a reason for doing stupid shit!”
9) Caption This Photo:
I was told I planted the seeds backwards.
10) Link Up!!
and Impulsive Addict.