Okay, I’m linkin’ up this meme on Talk To Us Tuesday So that you all can meet a new blogger. She’s just started bloggin’ and needs some blogger love. Make her feel welcome.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post. (And you know I’m a rule breaker and don’t tag people. If you want to do this, Feel Free TO DO SO! Just let me know so I can read you’re answers.)
5. Let them know you've tagged them! (mute point)
And becuz this is such a long blog entry, I’m gonna do it in 2 parts.
11 Fun Facts about me:
1) I know it’s not obvious but I’m scatterbrained. Not a total airhead but just absent minded sometimes… not all the time. And do not talk to Roy about it. He’ll tell you different! Jackass!
2) I am high strung. I Know! Right? Another Shocking Fact! But yes, I make a big deal of the littlest things. And Roy can vouch for that… and not be entirely a Jackass about it.
3) I have a childhood fear that rules my entire life. I can not and will not ever sleep closest person to the bedroom door. I don’t care where we go or that whole “I only sleep on the left side” thing. I will not be the person nearest the bedroom door. When I as little, I had a fear that someone would break into my room and kill me… you know the boogie man or vampires… so I put my baby sister on the THAT side of the bed. When the bad guy came into the room he would grab my sister, I would scream, Daddy would come runnin’ and save ME. Good plan. And I still do that to this day. Roy will wake up and shoot the intruder and save ME.
4) I carry myself as if I’m 6foot 2inches though I’m only 4foot 11inches tall. I’m not a dwarf… or an oompa loompa. I am proportionally correct with all my body parts… Okay, not my ass. It’s big. If I was 6foot 2, It would be perfect.
5) I make a mean margarita! It is fabulous!! It’s a real manslayer… a pantie dropper!
6) I am basically fearless. Except for that bedroom door thing. I don’t like snakes but I’m not exactly afraid of them. I know that when they bite it will hurt. Who wants to be hurt? So if I scream and run that doesn’t mean I’m afraid of them. Nor roller coasters. I may scream my lungs out but I will ride it over and over and over again.
7) My husband spoils me. I know I give a bad time but he really does. I cook on All-Clad. He bought me a swimming pool. He’s taken me on 6 cruises. He bought me a Harley for Christmas and 2 brand new cars right off the showroom floor. I’m quite happy with him and best of all, he’s happy with me… I buy him guns. And I am not afraid to get up close and personal with Elvis.
8) My hub is a gun nut. But I own more than him.
9) Roy bought me a Harley for Christmas in 2001 and in 2002, I rode my bike to Sturgis! You know Sturgis, South Dakota where the Big Motorcycle Rally is held… round trip well over 1500 miles. Very proud of myself. And my ass hurt like hell!!
10) Remember this? Ruffles the Alligator Snappin’ Turtle and how he’ll grow into that?
Well, we’re gonna make him a pond and keep him.
We think he’s retarded. He doesn’t swim right.
But mostly becuz I’m afraid someone will shoot him.
11) I love to cook… hence the big ass… but I do not like to clean the mess. But that’s normal. Right?
Now becuz the Tag is so long and I don’t want to bore you anymore than I already have, I’ll finish the rest of it Next Tuesday.
Until then… Much Love, Big Hugs and Too Much Tequila!