So here’s the rest of last weeks Questions and Answers to Southern Transplant’s Tag. Did you stop by and “Hi” to her last week? Super sweet gal! Be sure to stop in This week to and give her some blogger love!
These are Southern Transplant’s Question’s:
1. If you could go back in time to your 16-year-old self and tell them one thing about what to expect from the future, what would it be and why? Listen to your mother about birth control!!
And why? Isn’t it obvious? Hello!! Pregnant at 17!
2. What song creates the strongest memory for you and why that song? Slow Ride… Hello!! Pregnant at 17!!!
3. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would purchase? Land in my hometown to build a house so that I live closer to my sister.
Becuz we do cool things together... After I buy a case of champagne and cruise the world!
4. What age has been your favorite age to be? Why? 14-16 I had the world by the tail and was havin’ a grand time! And then Daddy died. And I was pregnant and all fun things came to a sudden stop!
5. Would you want to go back and be that age again? Yes and No. Only to be with Daddy again. But I love being perpetually 35.
6. Do you have a favorite outfit? What is it? Levi’s and a tee shirt and my chucks is my uniform for life! And I don’t care it they are “mom jeans”. It’s comfy.
7. What do you think is the most overrated product for women out on the market right now? Overrated or Overpriced?? Most cosmetic products are overpriced! All purses and Shoes are Seriously way too much! But overrated no.
8. What’s your favorite perfume? Chanel No 5! I love Calvin Klein’s Euphoria but I can’t wear it. It just doesn’t “fit” with me.
9. If you could afford a summer house and a winter house anywhere in the U.S., where would they be? This is gonna be bassawkwards but Summer- In Montana. I love that area. Winter – In Texas! I’m avoidin’ the snow that way!
10. What’s your favorite recipe? My salsa and margaritas… hands down better than any store bought crap!
11. What made you decide to start a blog? I needed a place to vent and it came with a hidden perk… friends!
These are my Questions I’d like you to answer:
1) Mani, Pedi, or both?
2) Swimwear? Are you afraid of it or you go with a teeny weeny bikini?
3) Favorite movie and why?
4) Do you spit or swallow?
5) And while we’re on the subject of sex… toys or no?
6) What is your feelin’s on fake tannin’?
And that’s all I can think of… and be redundant. So have fun and you can answer in my comment section or take your own blog. Just let me know so I can visit.