Friend Me!!! Not a requirement… I’m needy. That’s all.
And I would like to say that I’m sorry for any stress and anxiety I caused over my last entry… I’m just ornery that way.
Okay on with J-Dubb’s Questions.
1) I recently received a gift from my employer for making it through five years of employment. It was a stupid pin and keychain. What would you want your employer to give you for a five-year gift?
I would want a pin to throw in a drawer to find later and say “Oh yeah! I remember that shitty place.” I have a pineapple pin from Hardee’s.
And I want a gift certificate to purchase something I want… it’s only 5 years so maybe a certificate to lunch somewhere.
2) The fall season of television is starting. What show are you excited to have return or what new show are you excited to make its first premiere?
CSI and Survivor. I also like The Big Bang Theory.
I am not too thrilled by Ashton Kutcher being added to 2 1/2 men but I’ll have to watch at least one episode of it to see what happens to Charlie. The whole reason I watched it was Charlie. Not he is my favorite actor or anything, I just liked to see what his character did.
I’m gettin' tired of How I Met Your Mother… Let’s meet her already!!
3) One of my favorite restaurants recently added a chocolate fountain. What would be your favorite thing to dip into the chocolate?
Not a fan of public chocolate. Some bozo sneezes or wipes a booger off their finger and then dips it into the chocolate… gross!!! NO!!
You’ve been to Buffets… it happens!!!
4) I've bought more things on eBay in the last couple months than ever before. What is the last thing you bought over the internet?
Books… I think. Or videos I can’t find local. I do not shop online so much. I’d much rather get out of the house and go shop at the mall or where ever. I want to touch it and try it on.
5) If you come across a homeless person on a street, do you give him or her money?
No. They will just spend it on booze or drugs. They get free food at the day shelter. And they are right back on the streets.
There is a supposedly homeless man that works a corner off I44, he has a sign and dog. The sign says he’ll work for food and dog food. He is always there. ALWAYS THERE!!! He doesn’t work! He can go right down to the truck stop and apply at the MickyD’s or the Love’s store to work and earn money respectfully. He gets more money on that corner!!! Lookin’ all pitiful with that dog.
6) If you knew you were about to die and had the opportunity to write your own obituary, what is something you'd want to make sure is included?
I Am a Byrd You Not Change… Fly High Free Byrd.
7) State fair season is in full swing across the U.S. What is your favorite thing to do at a fair?
I haven’t been to the Fair in years. It’s something I’ve outgrown. I like to walk down the midway but I’d rather watch the cattle show or the pony pulls.
8) By some weird twist of fate, you wake up as another person one morning and must carry on with his or her life. What do you miss most about the person you were before?
Well, that would depend on who I turned into… I could turn into Roy. He’s a male version of me… with a tad bit more maturity… and hairier.
If I turned into a slob that hangs around the house in her jammies and a baggy sweatshirt… I got that covered now.
If I turned into a sexy supermodel… well then not a stretch… tall, thin, and look good in a bikini… and I’d miss nothing.
If I turned into a rock star… still I’d miss nothing. I can now sing and look good in tight pants.
Or a local Indian Chief… I’d get to govern (boss people around and sling orders) the people and create programs that help my tribe with all the money we rake in at the casinos. No I’d still miss nothing.
So this is a question that I not really sure how to answer… Okay, I’d miss my sense of humor. It’s all mine. MINE, MINE, MINE.