1) Does hearing about the health benefits of food products ever discourage you from eating those products (like hearing about the fiber content in cereal or probiotics in yogurt)?
I eat what I want. And I don’t care if it’s good for me or not. And the size of my ass shows it!!
Here’s the deal. I only have one life and I will live it my own way. Do the things I want to do. Eat the things I want to eat. Wear the things I want to wear. Live life on your own terms… And Hang the Rest!!
2) If you were fired from a job for no good reason and could do anything on your way out without the possibility of any future retribution, what might you do to get a little revenge?
Burn the place down when it was empty of all living things.
MY OWN TERMS!! And you said no fear of retribution!!
3) You're at a job interview and the person interviewing you is extremely physically attractive. Do your raging hormones effect how well you carry yourself during the remainder of your interview?
Flirt my ass off!! If I don’t get the job maybe I’ll get lucky after the interview!!
4) We all know we're supposed to follow a healthy diet, but hardly anyone actually follows the food guidelines put out by the government. If you were to draw a food pyramid of your actual eating, what would be your major "food groups?"
Bacon, Ice cream, salsa, and tequila.
5) There is a current TV advertising campaign in which the Windows company sets up a computer store in a person's house and surprises him or her. (Watch a commercial here.) What would you love to have secretly built in your home while you were out?
A whole new house! If I have to narrow it down, a new bedroom with a closet and huge bathroom and dressing area complete with a washer and dryer right there in the closet. That’s what my laundry consists of bath towels and clothes. Take it straight from the dryer and hang it up and put away the towels.
6) What kind of people do you typically try to avoid?
What? Have you read my blog??
7) A friend just shared a link to a webpage full of misspellings from Facebook statuses and the obnoxious responses to them (click here for a laugh). What is a word you often have trouble spelling without the help of spell-check?
All of them. I con’t spelt constist!!
8) Today (August 25) is National Banana Split Day. What toppings do you want on your celebratory banana split?
A scoop of vanilla, one of chocolate chip cookie dough and one of butter pecan. With toppings of peach, hot fudge, caramel and of course calf slobbers and chopped almonds.
9) What is the worst thing to say to someone who just got dumped by their significant other?
“I told you so.”
And, “I buried him deep enough the dog won’t dig him up.”
I didn’t get a “free of retribution” card for this one!
10) You are walking by a pay phone in public and it starts ringing. Do you answer it or keep on walking?
Just keep on walkin’!