So last week, Jill from Jill’s World selected me as a Versatile Blogger.
I feel like I let her down. I wasn’t feelin’ very versatile… at all.
It was a bad week.
But seein’ how she feels I have what it takes to be versatile, I had better put on my big girl panties and deal with life in a big girl way.
Bounce back with vengeance!!
So there are RULES with the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post… Which is Jill… Jill’s World. She is super sweet!! Check her out.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
1) I love Ma and Pa Kettle Movies. LOVE! It’s corny. It’s funny. It’s not hard watch. It reminds me of my Granny’s people… good people.
2) Every dream that I have had in the last 7 months all come back to the fact that I’m horny. BIG TIME! HORNY! Do you know that there is no real cure for it either? Trust Me!
3) I worked for a veterinarian for 12 years. I loved just about every minute of it.. Just about. Havin’ my hand up the business end of goat was not high on my list of fun. Nor was the maggots. Or deadbeats.
4) I have in the past, torn down a ‘72 390 Ford engine to replace the timing chain and reset the timing by myself. I would have loved to have been a mechanic. My daddy talked me out of it, when I was in high school and thinkin’ about goin’ to VoTech to learn the finer points of engine repair. He said that men wouldn’t trust a woman to work on their cars so I let it go.
5) I love peaches. I love anything and everything peach. From the color to the fruit! my prom dress was peach and white. My daughter’s baby bed was peach. But my signature color is red. I’m the harlot in the red bra.
6) I hate… HATE… innards! How anyone can eat liver or sweetbreads or any of that crap and think it’s a gourmet or a delicacy is nuts! That’s what you throw out to the cats to eat!! Roy guts a deer and leaves that shit on the ground! It’s nasty!
7) I wish I had a gay husband. Not that I wish for Roy to be gay. I just want someone to shop with and do fun stuff that Roy’s Manliness gets in the way of… pedis and massages or to go to chick flicks. He goes but I know his heart isn’t it. He needs a butchy wife too. I’m a tomboy and all but you know I’m not one to enjoy gun shows or huntin’.
And here are 15 blogs that Jill listed and I like most of them too. Some I haven’t had a chance to check just yet. I am listin’ her also to give a big shout out to all… we all can use more friends. It’s a hard world sometimes and we need all the friends we can get.
- A Small Town Kind of Life * Linny’s Vault
- All Along the Hightower * On the HollyHock Farm
- Amberly Adventures * Cheap Wine and Cookies
- Back to Abnormal * Homesick Cajun
- Blogging With Stacy * Oklahome
- Cover to Cover…And Everything In Between * Billie’s Ongoing Saga
- Life’s a Beach * Driving the Dog Mobile
- Living a Goddess Life * That’s Baloney
- Mom2MemphisAndRuby * The Writer’s Kaffeeklatsch
- Mommy World * My Personal Reflections
- Park Avenue
- Sharon’s 101 List
- Simply Stephy
- The Johanson Journey
- The Johnstons
Okay well that’s gonna be a lot to take in… and I’ve had internet problems today. A little rain and all is lost… damn it! And I’m not one to play by the rules anyway.
Thanks for all the well wishes and support. I deeply appreciate every one of you.
Big Okie Hugs!