I love Tags!!! Thank You ITCatholicMom!
Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, so what to do....
8 Favorite Movies?
8 Favorite Songs?
8 Favorite Bloggers?
8 Bloggers I miss?
8 Cars I've Owned?
8 Things that Piss me off?
8 Things to blog about in my Tag?
And then as I was goin' out the gate this mornin' it came to me....
8 Ways that Roy and I are different:
1) He is Tall and I am Short. He's 6'1" and I am 4' 11 and half.
He tells me that the half doesn't count becuz it's not on my driver's license...whatever dude!! You haven't been 4'11 and half since the 3rd grade!!!!!
2) He is George Strait and I am AC/DC.
That sounds all wrong!!!
He is Johnny Cash and I am Metallic...that's better!!
He prefers country but will listen to rock.
3) He is a staunch Republican and I'm not!
I had to register as a democrat to be able to vote. The independent hardly ever get to vote...only slightly less than the republicans. Roy has not got to vote for the sheriff or DA of this county since we moved here!
4) I am a habitual traffic law offender and Roy is not.
Driving with him is like takin' the DL exam over and over and over.....I gave up drivin' with him as my passenger years ago. It's so not worth the fight.
5) Roy is Anal-Retentive and I'm a slob....that's what he says.
There is a method to my madness. I have a system and I know where everything is. If he comes along and cleans, it takes days to find things. I normally just give up go by another one!!!
Which honestly, folks, is what he does...even though he has everything neatly tucked away! He can't find it!
6) Roy is Passionate about his hobbies and I couldn't care less about them. He loves guns, motorcycles, hunting, and fishing.
Now I own guns and ride a motorcycle but It does not rule my world.
I don't ask him to know about shoes and purses so I think it's only fair that I don't orgasm over the thought of sittin' in a deer stand in the freakin' cold!!!
7) Roy is an Outdoor Person and I am not. I used to be a tomboy and would spend all my time out playin' in the creek or up trees or with friends ridin' horses but now.....NO!
Roy makes me go on "Nature Walks".
It's like the Marines rushin' the beach at Iwo Jima.
What part of Chest Pains do you not understand???
8) He is a cranky bastard and I am happy go lucky.
He has his moments of being friendly. But it's rare.
I smile, wave, or wink at people.
But him, no.
"Whose the Hell is that?"
"I don't know?"
"Then why did you smile at him?"
I think that this can attest to the fact that...Opposites Attract!
8 Bloggers Tagged: